The quality of work is of great importance to Supreme Audit Institutions (SAIs), as it affects their reputation and credibility and, ultimately, their ability to fulfil their mandate. Ensuring the quality of their work can be a significant challenge for SAIs. In this online course, developed by the Netherlands Court of Audit, you will learn more about the international principles and standards for SAIs concerning the quality management of audit work and learn about possibilities to put them into practice.
We encourage you to take this course with your SAI colleagues to discuss your findings and identify follow-up actions together. The personal notebook in the course with reflective questions can be a good starting point for this discussion.
Practical information on the online course
- Free available to civil servants worldwide.
- No specific prior knowledge is required.
- The course consists of four modules with a total duration of a minimum of 90 minutes.
- Module 1: Basics of quality management for SAIs
- Module 2: Quality management of audit staff
- Module 3: Quality control of audit products and processes
- Module 4: Quality assurance
- On completion, participants will be awarded a digital certificate of participation.
AFROSAI-E Learning Platform: www.afrosai-e-learning.com
Course Category: Quality Management
Course Name: Quality Management
Download the Moodle app from the App Store or Google Play to take the course offline via a mobile device.
Report any challenges accessing the online course to email@example.com