- This event has passed.
Annual HR Workshop
8th November 2021 - 12th November 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in many human resource management challenges for SAIs, especially in terms of managing the mental and physical health of staff. To address this key concern, our HR workshop will focus primarily on staff wellness. Staff wellness affects culture, resources, productivity and the ability of a SAI to achieve its strategic goals. It is therefore essential to organisational success. In addition, the workshop will also cover the following topics:
- HR Strategy implementation challenges
- Training and professional development strategies
- Developing and implementing a staff recognition strategy
- Developing and implementing a gender equality policy/strategy
- Implementing AFROSAI-E HR Assessment tools
- CBC paper: “The future-relevant, value-adding auditor”
At the end of this workshop, participants will leave with: Templates and information to develop and implement strategies and policies on gender, staff recognition and training and professional development.
SAIs will gain the most value from this workshop by nominating HR practitioners/ HR officers / HR managers / corporate services directors or managers who are responsible for strategy development and professionalisation in the SAI.