- This event has passed.
Communications Webinar 3 of 2020
30th Sep 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please note that going forward, we will be hosting the monthly Communications Webinars directly on our AFROSAI-E Learning Platform (ALP). To participate in the webinars, you will need to register on the system and enrol in the course: Communication & Stakeholder Relations Webinar Series. These are the steps to access the system:
- Go to www.afrosai-e.org.za and click on the e-learning tab (top right)
- Click on Register and complete the profile information
- You will receive an email confirming access within 24 (working) hrs
- Go back to the e-learning site and log in using the username and password you selected in your profile information
- Enrol for the course: Communication & Stakeholder Relations Webinar Series
- Once you have successfully registered, you can also download the Moodle App from the App Store or, you can find the download link right at the bottom left corner of the ALP site.
Webinar 3 of 2020: SAI Engagements with the Media
- Description: In line with the INTOSAI standards, INTOSAI P-12 specifically, SAIs should interact appropriately with the media, to facilitate communication with the citizens. In this session we will talk about the methods SAIs are using to engage, train and inform the media on their audit outcomes and mandate. We will also discuss methods used to monitor and evaluate the outcomes of media engagements. We look forward to an interactive session of experience sharing on this topic.
- Date: Wednesday, 30 September 2020
- Time: 10:00 to 12:00 (South African time)
- Joining instructions: Log in to ALP and go to the Communication & Stakeholder Relations Webinar Series (course). Under the topic Communications Webinar 3 of 2020, click on the joining link (link will only be visible 10 minutes prior to the start of the session). You do not need to download any software to access the webinar.
As the ALP registration process can take up to 24 hours, participants wanting to join Webinar 3 of 2020, will need to register by 28 September 2020.
If you have any questions regarding previous or upcoming webinars, please contact me. If you have any difficulty in registering on ALP, please contact email@example.com.