- This event has passed.
Regional Workshop: Communication & Stakeholder Relations (virtual)
16th Nov 2021 - 18th Nov 2021
The annual Communication Workshop will take place as a virtual event this year from 16 to 18 November 2021. During the workshop we will be sharing with participants the latest updates on the new AFROSAI-E Communication and Stakeholder Relations guidance that we are currently developing. We will also have two full days of the dedicated to training on the area of digital communication and social media. Following the training, participants will be empowered to:
- Create a digital engagement strategy focused on citizen engagement.
- Use digital communication channels and social media to build brand recognition and public trust.
- Create content that appeals to audiences.
- Identify the right digital communication channels to distribute content and engage stakeholders.
- Implement automation on communication channels.
- Understand the importance of using data analytics to adapt strategies and approaches.
We invite SAIs to nominate suitable participants to attend the workshop. Ideally nominated participants should be the person/s responsible for managing or supporting the SAI communication and stakeholder engagement function.
Registration for this workshop is now closed. If you are still interested to participate, contact Annerie Pretorius at email@example.com